 General / 54012
    Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com —Joel Midgley
   (...) I guess my greatest concern is that not enough members actually pony up the cash. We could easily end up back at square one six months from now. Brickshelf has accepted donations in the past with limited success. What's to say that this (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com —Matthew Crandall
     (...) Hi, all-- Elsewhere on LUGnet, Kevin explains a lot. This is not going to be a moneymaker for him; rather, it will help to defray the costs of what has gotten to be a very expensive proposition. Here's a quick math lesson: right now, let's say (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com —Tony Kilaras
   I didn't sign up for the "Pro" acount, but my impression of Flickr is that it sucks. "Joel Midgley" <joelmidgley@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JLHA83.26w@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)