 General / 53639
53638  |  53640
Subject:
Brickworld Schedule of Events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 03:45:25 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The schedule of events for Brickworld is now set. Below is a list of the events and timing that is planned. (disclaimer - schedule is subject to change without notice)

R = Activity open to Registered Attendees only

P = Activity open to Registered Attendees and Public Attendees

Thursday
  • R 6 PM - 12 AM Set up: Tables, stanchions and MOCs
  • R 6 PM - 9 PM Registrant check in and event kit sales
  • R 9 PM - 9:30 PM Café Corner Build Kickoff at the LEGO booth
  • R 9:30 PM - 12 AM Café Corner Build
  • R 10 PM - 11:00 PM Dirty Buildster
Friday
  • R 9 AM - 12 AM Set up
  • R 9 AM - 3 PM Café Corner Build
  • R 9 AM - 3 PM Registrant check in and event kit sales
  • R 9 AM - 9:50 AM Achieving GBC Reliability
  • R 10 AM - 11 AM Introduction to Mosaics
  • R 10 AM - 10:50 AM The Brick as a Medium
  • R 10 AM - 12 PM FIRST LEGO League Mindstorms Competition
  • R 11 AM - 11:30 AM LEGO Creator Presentation
  • R 11 AM - 11:50 PM The Making of BrickJournal
  • R 12 PM - 12:50 PM NXT Programming Environment
  • R 1:00 PM - 1:20 PM The Bellaire, Ohio Toy Museum
  • R 1 PM - 1:30 PM Building Town & Train MOCs on Angles
  • R 1 PM - 3 PM Space Building Competition
  • R 1:30 PM - 4 PM Rock Crawling Practice
  • R 1:30 PM - 2:20 PM Large Scale Building Techniques
  • R 2:30 PM - 2:50 PM Insurance
  • R 2 PM - 3 PM Introduction to Mosaics
  • R 3 PM - 3:50 PM Open Source L* Movie Project
  • R 3 PM - 3:30 PM LEGO Creator Presentation
  • R 4 PM - 5:30 PM Brickworld Opening Ceremony
  • R 7 PM - 8:30 PM Rock Crawling Competition
  • R 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM Dirty Brickster
  • R 9 PM - 12:00 AM We’re going shopping!!!
Saturday
  • P 9 AM - 4 PM Public Exposition
  • P 10 AM - 12 PM Mindstorms Stock Sumo
  • P 10 AM - 11 AM Introduction to Mosaics
  • P 11 AM - 11:30 AM LEGO Creator Presentation
  • R 1 PM - 2 PM Brickworld Feedback Session
  • P 3 PM - 3:30 PM LEGO Creator Presentation
  • R 4 PM - 5:30 PM Brickworld Awards Ceremony
  • R 7 PM - 9 PM Castle Build Competition
  • P 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM Charity Auction
  • R 8 PM - 9:00 PM Dirty Buildster
  • R 9 PM - 11 PM Movie Night
Sunday
  • P 9 AM - 4 PM Public Exposition
  • P 10 AM - 11 AM Indy 5.0 Time Trials
  • P 10 AM - 11 AM Introduction to Mosaics
  • P 11 AM - 12 PM Indy 5.0 Racing
  • R 1 PM - 2 PM Brickworld Feedback Session
  • P 1 PM - 3 PM Open Class Sumo
  • P 3 PM - 3:30 PM LEGO Creator Presentation
  • R 4 PM - 5:30 PM Brickworld Closing Ceremonies
  • R 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM Tear Down
  • P 9 PM - ??? Celebration
We look forward to seeing you in June!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 21-24, 2007 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here