 Events / BrickWorld / 173
Re: Brickworld Schedule of Events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 21:13:20 GMT

Here is the list of all the Mindstorms related events I could find on the schedule and I don’t see Line Maze. Is this event still happening?

To we need to register in advance to compete?

Subset of scheduled events related to Mindstorms:
   Friday
  • R 9 AM - 9:50 AM Achieving GBC Reliability
  • R 10 AM - 12 PM FIRST LEGO League Mindstorms Competition
  • R 12 PM - 12:50 PM NXT Programming Environment
  • R 1:30 PM - 4 PM Rock Crawling Practice
  • R 7 PM - 8:30 PM Rock Crawling Competition
Saturday
  • P 10 AM - 12 PM Mindstorms Stock Sumo
Sunday
  • P 10 AM - 11 AM Indy 5.0 Time Trials
  • P 11 AM - 12 PM Indy 5.0 Racing
  • P 1 PM - 3 PM Open Class Sumo

Gus (who may or may not even have time to get any robots ready so the question may be moot)