 Events / BrickWorld / 161
Re: Brickworld Schedule of Events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 14:59:20 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:

   The schedule of events for Brickworld is now set. Below is a list of the events and timing that is planned. (disclaimer - schedule is subject to change without notice)

Super snippage.

Hi Bryan... I am curious, when your webmaster adds this schedule of events (assuming that is the plan) to the BW website, would it at all be possible, if you add the name of the person that is giving the lecture?

Sometimes even if I am not that interested in the actual topic, I will go out of my way to attend because the lecturer is someone I have enjoyed listening to in the past. I know it adds a tad bit more work, but I think its info that would make choosing lectures a bit easier.

Thanks for your consideration,

Janey “Red Brick”