 General / 53502
    Re: Increasing a collection —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I'd say 20k pieces was a medium-small collection. It wasn't until I hit 50k+ that I could really start planning large projects without really eating into my parts selection. Now, I've got probably more than 100k and I feel safe that I could (...) (17 years ago, 27-Apr-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Increasing a collection —Timothy P. Smith
   (...) That's really good advice. Everybody has a different style, of course, but having large multiples of parts changes what you can do with them. And you may find that your tastes change as you develop- when I started buying on BrickLink, I didn't (...) (17 years ago, 28-Apr-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)