 General / 53425
  New mold for classic windscreen (part # 3939)!

Hey all, Bought a copy of #4939 Cool Cars yesterday for all the 1x1 angled bricks in yellow, black, and trans-black/smoke and I was very surprised to see that the mold for this classic piece has been changed! Was more surprised to find that after (...) (17 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Two little but interesting things about the box art

Replying to my own post, *sigh* Dontcha hate it when you forget to mention stuff and then you gotta type more stuff and then proofread that new stuff? Anyway, interesting item #1: the part (#3939) shown on the front cover of the box is the previous (...) (17 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Re: New mold for classic windscreen (part # 3939)!

(...) xenobuzz is timing out for me, as it regularly does. ROSCO (17 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Re: New mold for classic windscreen (part # 3939)!

(...) Actually, I guess I did post about that already, but I didn't find the right group: (URL) However, I didn't realize that it was actually a new part - I just thought there was a mix up with the Peeron inventory. Anyway, neat! Jim (17 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts, lugnet.inv)

  Re: New mold for classic windscreen (part # 3939)!

(...) Sorry you're having trouble Ross. I just checked my site and it loaded fine for me. If you like, I could e-mail you the picture? It's only 119kb. Dave S. (17 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Re: New mold for classic windscreen (part # 3939)!

(...) Thanks, but I see Jim has posted a picture elsewhere :) Not sure why I don't seem to be able to view your site, it's happened on more than one occasion. I'm guessing it's a mis-configured router somewhere along the way - currently it reaches (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)