 General / 5341
  What was the original price of...

The Blacktron I Alienator? I am just curious, and it is not on Pause. Also, about for how much do they go for in auctions? (Not looking to buy, just want info.) Thanks, Greg citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What was the original price of...

(...) I don't know the answer, but I have often wondered about this kind of stuff, esp. when estimating how much homeowner's insurance to get. Does anyone have any tips on getting a dollar's worth estimate on a Lego collection? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What was the original price of...

(...) I'd have to go dig out all my boxes to know for sure, but I'm almost positive that it was either US$7.99 or US$6.99. --Todd (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What was the original price of...

7.99 Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What was the original price of...

Reading this got me thinking a bit. Does anyone carry a special insurance rider on their LEGO collection. While my collection pales in comparison to many, it is valuable to me and some of the sets I have (Airport Shuttle for example) are worth a (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What was the original price of...

(...) My box says $6.99. I grew up in the midwest, where prices might have been cheaper back then. I dunno... -Tim (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What was the original price of...

(...) I don't know about "rider" (I hope to remain at least semi-ignorant of insurance terms, and maintain some of my humanity :-) but our Lego collection is covered by our homewoner's policy. We just gave them a number based upon our total piece (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What was the original price of...

I have a great amount of money in my insurance, I talked to the agent about this, and he said it would be covered. I guess it will be whatever you can buy it for now, such as baseball cards maybe? Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)