 General / 53353
Re: Peeron inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:56:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Boger wrote:
In lugnet.general, John Patterson wrote:
Is there anyone out there that can add corrections to Peeron?

Yes - TWS Garrison and Clark do a great work keeping the data updated.  If did
you try sending your corrections to inv@peeron.com?  I'm sorry if I missed your
emails, but if you sent them to me directly it's very likely they got lost in
the noise :/

If you did try sending to inv, let me know and I'll double check the spam
filters.

Thanks!

Dan

Dan:  Could you give me an email like Clarks or someone else to send the
corrections to?  I would feel better considering it is a lot of work on my part?
Could I send them to you?  You can email me at lego77@sbcglobal.net.
I have sent around 600 or more corrections and pictures to Clark, not all have
been posted or corrected.  Could he forward them to you?  If not I can go back
and forward them which would be rather hard for me.  I have sent several to inv.
buty not have been answered or posted.
     I am just concerned in that Peeron is a good site and I would feel that you
would want it to be as correct and good as it can be.  I have most of the box
pictures that are missing as well as most of the part pictures and sticker
sheets that you do not have (except for duplo and scala.)  I just feel that you
would want the listing to be the best they could be and I can help if someone on
your side is willing to put the effort into it.  If not, that is a shame because
I can fix the inventory problems that you have and I am willing to do this.
John P