 General / 53348
53347  |  53349
Subject:
Peeron inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 04:45:11 GMT

Is there anyone out there that can add corrections to Peeron?  Clark is going on
an extended vacation and I need someone to send corrections and errors to.  I
have sent Dan two emails without a reply asking him if they want the
corrections.  The reason that I would like to fix their inventories is that they
are used extensively by people putting and checking things on ebay.  I am
somewhat surprised that there is little concern at Peeron (except for Clark)
with regard to the correctness of the inventories and posting new pictures of
sets and parts.  I have gone through Samsonite, a lot of the classic space
larger sets, castle sets and many new ones and the rate of incorrect inventories
is around 90%.  Errors are from one or two in a set to over 30 mistakes in a
single inventory.  I just would like to know that the corrections are posted if
I take the time to figure it out and sent it to them.  Anything I send to
inv@peeron.com is basiclly ignored.  2-3 months ago I sent several corrections
to that address and they still have not been corrected.  I would really like to
hear from someone that has access to changing this things on Peeron and I will
send the corrections to you.  The only other thing to do is to comment in the
Lugnet set lists that the Peeron inventory is in error and invite inquires to my
email for a correct list.  I really do not want to do that considering the large
number of errors. That would keep me busy also and I have about another 6000
sets to go through.  Any help would be appriciated.
John P