 General / 53247
    Re: Internationalization of Lego - A History —Benjamin Whytcross
   In lugnet.general, Jim Hughes wrote: <SNIP> (...) Minor correction...it's spelt Sydney, not Sidney :) I'll also try and have a look through my old catalogues this weekend and see what addresses they give for Lego Australia over the years...I think (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Internationalization of Lego - A History —Allan Bedford
   (...) Yes,it's definitely a typo you want to avoid if you're travelling. :) (URL) still can't imagine not only ending up in the wrong city... but on the wrong continent. Wow. AB (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.general)