 General / 53192 (-20)
  Season's Greetings

Season's greetings to all from the frozen north of an unspecified planet. (URL) peace>> Peace on earth, Professor Whateverly (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: a christmas stalking

I wouldn't worry until you get the pen you dropped under the couch a month ago and a note saying 'Just a reminder, you're out of milk.' ;). Soren (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  a christmas stalking

gives the true meaning to the word stalking. yes, i am a teacher. yes, i do get two weeks holiday. i'll admit it, it's a perk. but there is a downside to this profession. yesterday, after the proverbial christmas sing-along/concert at school, one of (...) (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Star Wars II "Santa" cheat

Welcome to the LEGO Star Wars II "Christmas Hack"! Play LEGO Star Wars II in "Santa" mode with these cheat codes: Santa Hat and red clothes: CL4U5H White beard: TYH319 (URL) (Click for gallery when moderated) From the publisher: "Happy Christmas (...) (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

  The Brothers Brick has a new home!

Hey All, In order to serve you better, the Brothers Brick (TBB) has moved to its own domain: (URL) most of you already know, TBB is a Lego blog showcasing the finest MOCs from all themes, communities, and genres. All MOCs are posted and reviewed by (...) (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general) !

  New homepage for LUGNET part 4

Hi all, please see former discussion here: (URL) Thanks to all who were contributing ideas and suggestions. So here is -without much fuss- the 6th draft of a new homepage: (URL) Known bugs: Upper header section isn't displayed correctly in some (...) (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX) !

  Re: Bricking Bavaria wrapup and Billund visit...

(...) The building itself is 4 x 5 feet, so it will be about 20 or so feet x 5, best guess. I was really impressed with the level of detail it has. Joe (18 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital event pics

This past weekend TexLUG Houston held a private event for the children of the Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital. It was a pretty mixed bag of themes, but everyone had fun. The LEGO Company donated 200 X-Pods to be given away to the children who (...) (18 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, FTX)

  Re: Bricking Bavaria wrapup and Billund visit...

I'm sure may of us will have been in the situation where they thought a model was the real thing from the thumbnail. Well, when I saw this full size I still thought it was real, the venue before setup or something! Outstanding. (URL) How big is it (...) (18 years ago, 16-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Bricking Bavaria wrapup and Billund visit...

Hi all, I have only recovered from my trip (way too much going on) but wanted to show some pix of some great models at Bricking Bavaria: (URL) The interior (work in progress) of the Frankfurt Train Terminal. Even at this point the model is (...) (18 years ago, 16-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX) !

  video from interview for job in Lego Discovery (germany)

Hi! I found this on the net: (URL) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  New homepage for LUGNET part 3

Hi all, Reference: (URL) and: (2 URLs) Thanks to all who were responding to the previous draft, here is another one: (URL) A few comments: --- Ted Michon wrote: I notice that if I have already visited a top 10 item that it's compacted and expands (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX) !!

  Re: TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up

(...) Wow, that's really nifty. Can you imagine how cool an entire NMRA 3-D layout model would look? Naturally the next question would be: so when are you going to add some trains? However I suspect I already know the answer: "Ross has been working (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: When is "Bring a minifig to work" day?

(...) Here's Todds' post when it became 'Bring Your Minifig to Work WEEK': (URL) And here's another thread about bringing figs to work: (URL) Ken (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.general)

  Eric Harshbarger is interviewed

Though my LEGO career has slowed significantly in these past years, someone still found it worth their time to interview me for their "podcast". Currently the top of this webpage: (URL) that the interview was done a month ago, I, at least, enjoyed (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: When is "Bring a minifig to work" day?

(...) I can't find the thread, but I seem to recall a discussion about when it should be. The decision was that Bring Your Favorite Minifig To Work Day would be on the second friday in december, since that was unlikely to be a holiday for most folks (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.general)

  When is "Bring a minifig to work" day?

Is it the date (11) or the weekday (Friday)? (URL) not this whole week? (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bricking Bavaria Report: Day 2

(...) Hey, I spot my 4 favorite Germans! :-) Schleim on, Deutschers! JOHN (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up

(...) Your wait is over:-) I (URL) pics> by the same name. Ideally, you'd want nice, perpendicular shots of your buildings from the front and sides to create the best effect-- Ross had to use some pretty bad shots to get these, but I think they (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Bricking Bavaria Report: Day 2

Hi all, Day 2 of Bricking Bavaria went smoothly, with public showing and attendees showing off their MOCs: (URL) a MINDSTORMS room where guests could 'gamble' with one armed bandits that gave 'tokens' for candy... (URL) a mech bay by Marco (...) (18 years ago, 10-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact