 General / 5317
Re: Life size Super Car web page - Where is it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:38:48 GMT

Nick Goetz:

Would any out there be willing to share the web address for the page that
showed the life size 8880. I lost it. Thanks a lot.

It wouldn't by any chance happen to be the one on this page?

http://hugin.ldraw.org/meyer/LEGO/Officielt/Udstillinger/

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --