 General / 5125
Re: Life size Super Car web page - Where is it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 07:27:35 GMT

Nick Goetz wrote in message ...
Would any out there be willing to share the web address for the page that
showed the life size 8880. I lost it. Thanks a lot.

-Nick

The URL  was listed in the pages of "Everything Lego" web site, but I can't
remember URL's of either.

Selçuk