 General / 53147 (-10)
  Rahkshi USB drive

Ever since NW BrickCon, where one of the Dirty Brickster gifts was a modified USB thumb drive embedded into a 2x6 LEGO brick, I've wanted to try playing with something like that. So, with all the good deals on personal electronics last weekend, I (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Wishlist to LEGO?

(...) Hi Larry, I don't know whether there's something in the tube already, so I'd suggest to wait for an "official" announcement from an ambassador, otherwise the wishlist could break up and would be harder to follow. I just created (...) (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.ambassadors)

  Re: Wishlist to LEGO?

I say we just start it. I think the Paradisa sets should be redone. With all of the new parts the sets could be redesigned to look even cooler. Larry (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wishlist to LEGO?

(...) Having a group like that (lugnet.announce.ambassador) might be a good idea. And I really like to see that survey is translated or separately started here, too... Cheers (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

  Wishlist to LEGO?

Hi, the German ambassadors started a new survey a few hours ago, asking what kind of sets we would like from LEGO: (URL) such a survey planned here too? If not, should we translate it? And another question: Would it be useful to have a group (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego) !

  I've never had a HASH error before? Is it legal?

Or am I going to be nabbed for erroneously possessing a controlled substance? Dave! (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

(...) Thanks for this link. I actually browsed around nelug.org yesterday and somehow didn't find these. It looks like it was a great show! Definitely a lot of new stuff on the layout since the last time I participated. I especially love the red (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

(...) Part of this, for me at least, was/is a lack of time. I meant to post a notice on Lugnet a week before the show, but I spent so much time getting ready for the show, that it slipped my mind. I also hope to write up a short bit about the show (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

(...) And that is important - you started this discussion. Recognizing a problem is the beginning to solving it. (...) Don't sell yourself short. Every single thing that happens begins with one person. It may take a group to get things going, but it (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Pick a brick - where? for which countries?

Hi! I am about to buy some things for christmas, and I was wondering: Pick a brick - is that for Denmark too?? The train wheels under "transportation", are they the new technic version? BR Sonnich (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact