 General / 53134
  Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

(...) I suppose on some deep level, that's what I was trying to accomplish when I started this thread. I honestly wasn't trying to just complain, but on the other hand I am only one member of this community, and I would not presume that I know all (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

(...) While I find it hard to believe that that could get anyone into trouble, perhaps it was merely because you weren't correctly noting which hat you were wearing at the time. HTH Allister (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Has Babylon Fallen?

(...) And that is important - you started this discussion. Recognizing a problem is the beginning to solving it. (...) Don't sell yourself short. Every single thing that happens begins with one person. It may take a group to get things going, but it (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)