 General / 53037 (-10)
  Re: Lego sighting in a national comic strip...

(...) These old links never seem to last, but I happen to have captured a few of the LEGO shirt instances in case anyone wants to see them: (3 URLs) All the work and property of Darby Conley and found in Fuzzy Logic, his second volume of collected (...) (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: lego movie posters

"ahui herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:J6nr7w.KMC@lugnet.com... (...) Probably Terry Prosper. All available links no longer go to cool lego stuff. And there are no posters in Terry's BS folders. Rob (18 years ago, 5-Oct-06, to lugnet.general)

  lego movie posters

I recall seeing a fan LEGO movie poster of the movie Falling Down starting Micheal Douglas. I can not seem to find the post/url/image of this poster. All I recall is that it was on a website with many other movie posters that the person have (...) (18 years ago, 5-Oct-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickmaster this month?

(...) Hmmm... I got the magazine, but no set. Paul (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickmaster this month?

Ok, thanks for the info - I was worried my Lego treat was lost in the mail. Jeff (...) (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickmaster this month?

I just got my set in the mail yesterday (Sep 28th) but no magazine yet. dave (...) (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Recalls Duplo 3509 Brickbuster Super Truck

(...) In a related story, Irresponsible Parent Magazine is reporting that God has recalled children stating that some parents are found to be unable to supervise children properly. This recall is voluntary but the magazine states clearly that (...) (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Brickmaster this month?

Did the new Brickmaster set & mag come out this month (or was it last month)? I thought I saw mentioned on the net somewhere that it was mailing, but I havn't gotten mine yet. Jeff (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Recalls Duplo 3509 Brickbuster Super Truck

Hi Mark, The news about the 'recall' was reported about a week ago in the general, Duplo and mediawatch newsgroups. -Abner (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  LEGO Recalls Duplo 3509 Brickbuster Super Truck

Unable to post this to LEGO Company.Official LEGO Announcements, or even just .announce, but should be able to! WHERE do RECALL NOTICES go? Is there a Lugnet SAFETY or RECALL newsgroup? U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recall notice, 20 Sept. (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact