 General / 53033
Re: Brickmaster this month?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 22:11:43 GMT

Ok, thanks for the info - I was worried my Lego treat was lost in the mail.

Jeff

In lugnet.general, David Shifflett wrote:
I just got my set in the mail yesterday (Sep 28th)
but no magazine yet.
dave

In lugnet.general, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
Did the new Brickmaster set & mag come out this month (or was it last month)?  I
thought I saw mentioned on the net somewhere that it was mailing, but
I havn't gotten mine yet.

Jeff