 General / 52992 (-10)
  Display Case Idea

Hello, Lego Fans! I am a newbie to this site and I would like to, if I may, open a thread for listening to your honest opinions regarding a prototype display case that we are considering putting on the market. This is NOT to solicit sales, so don't (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bad examples are getting worse :-(

(...) Yep. That's part of it. I'm pushing those pictures out in part to have an additional backup (I'm horrible at writing CDs for backup, but if I have a copy of my pictures on BrickShelf, on my work laptop, and on my home computer, I've got a lot (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bad examples are getting worse :-(

(...) [...] (...) Hi Holger, Don't forget that some users use BS as a storing facility for their own needs or just to exchange stuffs with friends...and not for the pleasure of the "spectator" you are. But this thread is a great one and I agree most (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bad examples are getting worse :-(

(...) Or auto-convert them to JPG when they are uploaded. But that takes lotsa CPU cycles. Steve (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO Batman video game

Looks like the Dark Knight will be the next LEGO video game from TT Games, according to (URL) this article> I just ran across. Speculation was the next game would be Indiana Jones, but apparently not. I'm looking forward to Batman - should be fun, (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: Bad examples are getting worse :-(

If brickshelf were to completely ban BMP files, that would be a good start... (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bad examples are getting worse :-(

(...) I agree. But there could be a voting without consequences, like at mocpages. One category could be "artwork and presentation". So blurry pics could cause a "negative" vote. (...) If the photographer takes both overview and detailed pics there (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bad examples are getting worse :-(

(...) No, that was my fault. I implied that. Sorry Holger. Calum (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Singapore Airlines Airbus 380 lands at LEGOLAND®

Singapore Airlines A380 lands at LEGOLAND® (URL) Singapore Airlines has unveiled its latest aircraft addition – an A380 aircraft model built entirely of LEGO® bricks – in LEGOLAND®, Billund Denmark. Using over 75,000 LEGO bricks in eight colours, (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Hea inoa! (A call to Hawaii AFOLs and LUGNET members)

Aloha! ===== This newsgroup seems to be quite inactive and without any posts in the past few years, so I thought I'd make one. (Actually, I wanted to make a post a long time ago, but forgot about this newsgroup.) Auwe! Anyway, I just wanted to (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.us.hi, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact