 General / 52992
52991  |  52993
Subject:
Display Case Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 19:54:40 GMT

Hello, Lego Fans!

I am a newbie to this site and I would like to, if I may, open a thread for
listening to your honest opinions regarding a prototype display case that we are
considering putting on the market.  This is NOT to solicit sales, so don't try.
It is NOT on the market...at least not yet.

Honest opinions only, please.  And the abundant humor I have seen on this site
is also welcome!

Again...do not ask me to sell you the product.  There will be a time and place
for that later...if it proves to be a market worthy product.  I am looking for a
community wide discussion on an idea.

I find this product very intriguing and exciting, don't you?  Take a look...

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Christina/Images/>>

Warm Regards,
Christina