 General / 53003
Re: Display Case Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:05:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
I don't think I'd use these, but I don't have a lot of room for displays.

But I am curious about the small Darth Maul minifig set shown in the compilation
picutre - I don't see tha tin the inventories anywhere. Was it a promo set?

Darth Maul Key Chain:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?G=3922

Russell
BayLUG