 General / 52929
Re: Resale shops / whose been geting your brick buck this year?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:49:57 GMT

most of my purchases have come from new sets and pretty much all of the
rest have been at a local second hand toy shop that I go to (they do LEGO
by the part and by the set and I am one of their best customers)
Right now though I have pretty much said "no more LEGO until I sort the
stuff I have already bought and then build something with it"