 General / 52906
    Old lamp post from the 60'ies —Sonnich Jensen
   Hi all! I got an old steer lamp post from the 60'ies, from the time when Lego made small cars too. I only have the post, no idea what has been on top of it. It is silver, but looks like red plastic under the colour, and is in good condition with a (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Old lamp post from the 60'ies —Anders Isaksson
   (...) Do you mean the 'Streetlight Old' (URL) ? I have four of those, still intact, from my childhood, although the cars are long gone. I have no idea if they are worth anything, there are no (obvious) on sale at BrickLink. (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Old lamp post from the 60'ies —Sonnich Jensen
     (...) Clicking on the link makes my computer crash, but searching for it works. (...) This looks like it, but then mine is broken - I only have the post, not the lamp on top. Studying showed, that it might be broken, or intended for something else (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

        LEGO CD Info on Streetlights - was: Old lamp post from the 60'ies —Gerhard R. Istok
   Bricklink does have these street lamps, but under the "Other" heading: (URL) everything you ever wanted to know about the old street lamps (and then some!). This is a cut paste of my soon to be released Lego CD subchapter on Lego Streetlights (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO CD Info on Streetlights - was: Old lamp post from the 60'ies —Paul Sinasohn
   In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: <snip> In a strange coincidence, my mother-in-law sent over a small box of Lego (the box was set 205 (URL)) as part of my birthday present, and there were 2 of these streetlights in the box. There were also (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)