 General / 52906
  Old lamp post from the 60'ies

Hi all! I got an old steer lamp post from the 60'ies, from the time when Lego made small cars too. I only have the post, no idea what has been on top of it. It is silver, but looks like red plastic under the colour, and is in good condition with a (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Old lamp post from the 60'ies

(...) Do you mean the 'Streetlight Old' (URL) ? I have four of those, still intact, from my childhood, although the cars are long gone. I have no idea if they are worth anything, there are no (obvious) on sale at BrickLink. (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Old lamp post from the 60'ies

(...) Clicking on the link makes my computer crash, but searching for it works. (...) This looks like it, but then mine is broken - I only have the post, not the lamp on top. Studying showed, that it might be broken, or intended for something else (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO CD Info on Streetlights - was: Old lamp post from the 60'ies

Bricklink does have these street lamps, but under the "Other" heading: (URL) everything you ever wanted to know about the old street lamps (and then some!). This is a cut paste of my soon to be released Lego CD subchapter on Lego Streetlights (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO CD Info on Streetlights - was: Old lamp post from the 60'ies

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: <snip> In a strange coincidence, my mother-in-law sent over a small box of Lego (the box was set 205 (URL)) as part of my birthday present, and there were 2 of these streetlights in the box. There were also (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)