 General / 52902 (-5)
  Re: LEGO SETS/PARTS HISTORY CD....

(...) Hi Gary, I just wanted to say congratulations on finishing the CD. I know you've been working long and hard on it. I'm sure all your hours and hours of effort will be well-enjoyed by the LEGO building/collecting community. I'm anxious to see (...) (18 years ago, 20-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  Moonbase module teaser

So this is part of the module that I'm bringing to Brickfest: (URL) The rest of it's almost done. Moonbase! (URL) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

  BrickFest Bulletin: One WEEK left!

(URL) ONE WEEK before BrickFest - Late Bulletins and Odds and Ends BrickFest 2006 is very close now, and there has been a lot going on - so much that I have been behind on these postings. Some great things are happening, like: Auction Items at (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: official products: LEGO Checkers and LEGO Dominoes

(...) Wow, yes. I believe those are the same sets. Sorry, I should have looked at shop.lego.com myself before posting. The Target website says the games are not available in their stores. Last night I checked my local Target and indeed did not find (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: official products: LEGO Checkers and LEGO Dominoes

(...) I also just found out about these "sets" recently at S@H. Not sure if they're exactly the same thing though: (URL) G1752 LEGO Dominos> (URL) G1753 LEGO Checkers> On a side note, assuming these ARE the same thing, the pricing scheme is totally (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact