 General / 529
  Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge

I'll bet these will hurt going in and they willstiil hurt coming out habanero serano and jalapenos ai caramba estamos muriendo con este chiles Burn well Dave Scott Smallbeck wrote in message ... (...) cannot (...) peppers (...) had (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

will hurt begin to describe eating one of those things.?? ;-> Dave Jost wrote in message ... (...) Matt Marshall $%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!! Matt's Lego Page (URL) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

SI SENOR look at those ingredients man talking fire power, Really if you feel brave and have a steel tube instead of intestines this may not be bad.. Dave Matt Marshall wrote in message ... (...) I (...) was (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

Dave Jost wrote in message ... (...) bad.. (...) brave?..not too much different from my countrys general tastes of dishes, especially when you are talking about meat (I mean kebab) dishes..:-) Selçuk (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge

(...) If you ever wondered where Todd got the name "Fibblesnork", it is the actual sound that is made by the human body upon the emergence of the remains of such a pickle. ¡abran todas las ventanas! -Tom McD. tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

That is funny ......... open the windows?????what if you are in a restroom that don't have a fan or a window?????? brrrrrrr Dave Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) actual (...) such (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge

(...) Let's hope that restroom has a sealer coat over its paint... Not to mention you'll need scuba gear (self-contained uber breathing apparatus) ;-P -Tom McD. tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge

muhahahaha...sound like "fibblesnooork"?... this thread begin to be too much funny...:-D Selçuk (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge

(...) I gave the url to a friend of mine, and he thought that Todd's Pickle Page was very funny. Send it to a garlic lover in your life. I'm surprised that they're not called "Fibblesnork Wicked Garlic Pickles"... -Tom McD. tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  First taste (Was Re: Fibblesnork Uber-Garlic Pickles are in the fridge)

I just tried my first Uber-Garlic pickle. At this stage (3rd day) they are pretty darn tasty, good garlic flavor (Even though I couldn't press the garlic, they're just chopped up in there), and just medium hot. The fun should begin when I get back (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)