 General / 52896
    official products: LEGO Checkers and LEGO Dominoes —Suzanne Rich
   Maybe these have been out for a while, but I just came across them at a department store online: (URL) Checkers> (URL) Dominoes> Apparently University Games has licensed LEGO for making these boxed products. Has anyone seen them? I wonder what (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: official products: LEGO Checkers and LEGO Dominoes —Frank Filz
     (...) Just last Thursday, at our local LEGO store, the manager had a copy of each for showoff. They are $19.95 MSRP. These sets are definitely way overpriced. The checkers set is a bunch of 2x2 DUPLO bricks, for at least twice the normal cost of (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: official products: LEGO Checkers and LEGO Dominoes —Bryan Wong
   (...) I also just found out about these "sets" recently at S@H. Not sure if they're exactly the same thing though: (URL) G1752 LEGO Dominos> (URL) G1753 LEGO Checkers> On a side note, assuming these ARE the same thing, the pricing scheme is totally (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: official products: LEGO Checkers and LEGO Dominoes —Suzanne Rich
   (...) Wow, yes. I believe those are the same sets. Sorry, I should have looked at shop.lego.com myself before posting. The Target website says the games are not available in their stores. Last night I checked my local Target and indeed did not find (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)