 General / 52862
    Re: Lego Vs. Superglue . . . Help me get unstuck, please!!! —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) Since you mentioned she might have gotten it from LLCA, I'm wondering if it's possibly not GLUE, but MEK residue or GBL- the two options the model builders use. MEK won't come loose in acetone, because it's not a glue, but a solvent the (...) (18 years ago, 1-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Vs. Superglue . . . Help me get unstuck, please!!! —Josh Breese
   (...) Well, you have a good point that I don't NEED to remove them, but what is the fun of building if you can't first take apart? Plus, if I ever want to sell them, I don't think I could with them being glued. I don't know, Legos glued together is (...) (18 years ago, 1-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)