 General / 52863
Re: Lego Vs. Superglue . . . Help me get unstuck, please!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 20:30:21 GMT

What parts are they, that you MUST remove them?

Well, you have a good point that I don't NEED to remove them, but what is the
fun of building if you can't first take apart?

Plus, if I ever want to sell them, I don't think I could with them being glued.

I don't know, Legos glued together is just...just...not right.

I'm gonna try the exacto method.  I'm gonna freeze em first to see if I can't
make the glue brittle.