 General / 5276
    Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention? —Steve Bliss
   [Newsgroups snipped to lugnet.general. This thread doesn't belong in lugnet.db.inv or lugnet.cad.*. I flipped a coin, and went with *.general instead of *.admin.database] On Tue, 6 Jul 1999 07:49:41 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>" (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention? —Michael Hopkins
   (...) I think this is very important. I was working several hours this weekend on my Ninja set part inventories for my Ninja pages on BayLUG. ((URL) was having difficulty describing the parts, and went out to AUCZILLA X to find the "official" names (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention? —Naji Norder
    I was busy getting married the first week of July, and I missed this whole discussion. (Darn, this stuff interests me a lot!) anyway... (...) suggested (...) This is a great resource! If people are comfortable with "non-English" [1] names for (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)