 General / 52722 (-5)
  Server Hiccup?

I'm getting a bunch of old posts via email all at once. Stuff from at least the end of April, probably older. I know this has happned a couple of years ago and I got something like 300+ emails in a very short time. I assume it's not just me at this (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  LEGO Dinner in Hamilton, Ontario on June 22nd 2006

Are you a fan of Lego? Do you live in Southwestern Ontario? Are you 18 years or order? Do you enjoy Space, Castle, Trains, Technic, Starwars, Batman, or any other LEGO theme? I am one of three known residents in the Hamilton Ontario area, who are (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  BrickFest Bulletin: 200 and building! And calls for....

(URL) 200? Already? BrickFest has passed the 200 registered attendee mark a little faster than I thought. While this is a great thing, it does mean I have to reevaluate things to make sure that things run smoothly. So I will encourage those who have (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Lego TV commercial

I do not know if it is new but I found out that Lego now publishes some TV commercial through shop at home. Go to those links, you will see a "video" button under the image : Batwing : (URL) : (URL) : (URL) : (URL) Star destroyer : (URL) (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Would You Like To Play A Game Of Chess? I Play Very Well....

(...) Hello, Ed! You are exactly right-- those are the elements Ross used. He bound them together with a 2x16 plate. The rest is fairly simple. I'll pass along the kudos to Ross! JOHN (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact