 General / 52722
52721  |  52723
Subject:
Server Hiccup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:03:25 GMT

I'm getting a bunch of old posts via email all at once. Stuff from at least the
end of April, probably older. I know this has happned a couple of years ago and
I got something like 300+ emails in a very short time.

I assume it's not just me at this point (unless I'm *that* special! Go me!).
Anyway, while I enjoy a trip down memory lane as much as the next guy, is there
a way to stop this, with unsubscribing from every group, before it overwhelms my
inbox?

-w