 General / 52694
  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) I just rec'd my 10 copies of Tims dark red wall. Ordered on 5/9 delivered on 5/24. Perfectly reasonable time frame IMO for such a new and logistically involved process. I am hoping TLG tweaks the system a little to deal with the excass box and (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Thats odd because I only got 1 box when I ordered 10 copies of the same set... I did get all the cover pages though. Actually my packing slip even says "SHPALON1" in the "WHSE" column. I take that as "Ship all on 1 box" in the "Warehouse (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) hmm, my packing list says the same thing. Having worked in a fulfillment type capacity in the past I can picture the workers trying to get things out the door and learn the new procedures at the same time. I can imagine a company like Lego, (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.general)