 General / 52387
    Re: Murfle? —Timothy Gould
   (...) I think it's a good compromise solution. It is still possible to see the original message but it requires action rather than accident. People are not meant to swear on Lugnet and if they don't pull their message then I think this is a fair (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: Murfle? —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Tim, I agree, to a point, I don't really care if LUGNET decides that "murflement" is THEIR answer. I don't know Suz or Todd, to any great degree aside from having the pleasure of meeting them both, but I feel I have conversed with Todd enough (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.terms)