 General / 52387
Re: Murfle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:42:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Curious, I just happened to have this brought to my attention,

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=43716

and forgive me if this has been announced or discussed, but is this a new
"feature" of Lugnet, and will we be seeing more of this in the future?

Janey "Red Brick"

I think it's a good compromise solution. It is still possible to see the
original message but it requires action rather than accident. People are not
meant to swear on Lugnet and if they don't pull their message then I think this
is a fair balance between them making their point and readers not having to see
what they don't want to.

Tim