 General / 52317 (-20)
  Adult Fun With the Bricks --- Rated M for violence & drugs

Some friends forwarded this to me & i thought that I'd share with y'all. I wouldn't reccomend that young viewers click on the link. Here it is: (URL) hope that this dosen't offend. -D (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO® (set pics) Spongebob Squarepants & Avatar the Last Airbender

(...) LEGO Tiki God!!! Yay!!! (His name is Gahdahdon) Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: a town structure contest!! extended to april 5th!!

(...) I am extending the contest to April 5th! This will allow additional people to participate and will give me a chance to get settled with a new job before judging starts. This will also let people use there moc's for an April fools joke if need (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

  Re: Jake's Leaving LEGO

(...) I think that's an overly dramatic statement, not backed up by any facts. LEGO as a company might in some ways be in decline, but the fan community now is bigger and richer than ever before. Our own digital magazine, websites for most big (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Jake's Leaving LEGO

(...) Wow. Well at least I got to experience the Lego community's glory days. I don't know what to say. I really feel like the community is dieing one member at a time. Jake, it's nothing against you, this was more of a generalized comment. I wish (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  BrickJournal 3 is REALLY out!

Hi all, BrickJournal 3 is now out, if you didn't notice:-)! (URL) Issue 3 spotlights many of the events of last year from the US and Europe, with articles from 1000-steineland™, LEGO® World, and of course, BrickFest®! Along with events are articles (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  LEGOLAND California Model Builder Search 2006!

I am privileged to officially announce the LEGOLAND California Model Builder Search 2006! (3 URLs) For Immediate Release Contact: Julie Estrada (760)918-5377 news@legoland.com LEGOLAND® CALIFORNIA EXPANSION CREATES OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME National (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, FTX) !!

  Re: LEGO® (set pics) Spongebob Squarepants & Avatar the Last Airbender

(...) Thanks for sharing, Abner! Hopefully there might be some previews at ToyFair in NYC, which gets underway pretty soon! if there are and pics are allowed, I'll post them as soon as I have them, as I did last year. ++Lar (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® (set pics) Spongebob Squarepants & Avatar the Last Airbender

(...) Well I guess I know what's going into my next underwater display. Is it time for a new subgroup? lugnet.nick Mat (19 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO® (set pics) Spongebob Squarepants & Avatar the Last Airbender

(...) OK, I hate to reply to my own post, but... Looking at the initial prototypes closer, Momo IS included, and he is a single injection molded from the looks of it, very sad (like the ugly Sebulba figure from the Episode I toys! Ack!) A flying (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO® (set pics) Spongebob Squarepants & Avatar the Last Airbender

(...) NIFTY! This sounds like good news for both Lego AND Avatar. I hadn't even thought of the possibility when I saw the Avatar ad in the last LEGO Magazine! I can't wait to see the final designs, and here's hoping for cool Momo and Appa toys (and (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO® (set pics) Spongebob Squarepants & Avatar the Last Airbender

(...) My son is sold if the pants rip. Finally an excellent source of those hard to find orange plates. (...) I am surprised that the flying water buffalo is not included. (19 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO® (set pics) Spongebob Squarepants & Avatar the Last Airbender

Information from Toywiz.com LEGO® Spongebob Squarepants sets (note: preliminary design) #3825 The krusty Krab $19.99 294pcs -(URL) #3826 Spongebob & Plankton's Adventure $29.99 445pcs -(URL) #3827 Adventures at Bikini Bottom $44.99 579pcs -(URL) (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: BimP Exclusive: Brick Journal number 3 now available for download...

Hey, I've only had a chance to look at the pictures and read one article, but it looks great. Good job, Joe and all of the contributors! Bruce (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Factory set 5526 Skyline

Why is set 5526 Skyline (URL) not available> on S@H? I've got the other 2 factory sets & 5526 was next on my list & the one I was most looking forward to; I don't want to miss it. Jeff (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Domain registration?

I did some basic Googling, but I figured that it would be safer to ask actual people: What does a domain name cost? How long does registration last? Can you recommend a reliable, trustable host for a domain? These and other questions occupy my (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Dentistry

OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe that happend! Oh man! ......and wow, you have got to be kidding! I guess not! -stunned- e (19 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Gnomish Treehouse

(...) How do you make these mini-minifigs? What pieces are needed? I have an idea, but i'm still not entirely sure. Please offer advice, i'd really like to create one! Take care, --==Richard==-- (19 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  LEGO Dentistry

Last April I had an unfortunate fall at work. My face hit the concrete floor and I busted one of my front teeth, as you can see here: (URL) Normally the dentist would put some kind of cap on what was left of the tooth, so I could do things like eat, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: Interactive link list - add your sites

(...) This is an excellent idea. I've been collecting some stuff on BrickWiki under the theme pages etc. But having a wiki just for links is brilliant. Thanks Klas for creating such a useful resource. Tim (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact