 General / 52310
Re: LEGO® (set pics) Spongebob Squarepants & Avatar the Last Airbender
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 02:14:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Abner Finley wrote:
   Information from Toywiz.com

   -Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing, Abner!

Hopefully there might be some previews at ToyFair in NYC, which gets underway pretty soon! if there are and pics are allowed, I’ll post them as soon as I have them, as I did last year.

++Lar