 General / 523
522  |  524
Subject:
Just got my Holiday S@H Catalog!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 19:05:02 GMT

I just got a new US Shop at Home catalog, and it's not the one with 3225
"Classic Train" on the cover.  It says "Holiday Magic!" at the top, and has a
drawing of Minifigs standing in front of a Christmas tree with open books,
appearantly singing Christmas carols(sp?).  There are some new specials (K4565
is Back!), but I don't think there is anything new.  ("Oh wait!  They have the
Playmats! Oh Boy!!" I say with more than a hint of sarcasm.)  Hmm... Looking
through it now...  In adition to the playmats, I think it has new shirts and
the Klutz Crazy Contraptions book.

Jeff