 General / 52252 (-10)
  Re: BrickFest 2006?

(...) Hi Kevin, JoeG, and all: I was out of town this weekend and am just now reviewing this discussion. Thank you so much for your interest and I would definite like to talk to you all about the possibility of a BrickFest in Indianapolis, IN as (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

(...) Oh, and a nice little holiday card from Joe Meno with a Lego rocking horse scene on it!!! Thanks Joe!!!! M (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Unknown Minitalia Lego Element?

(...) Thank you Carlo! This is the first cardboard roof I have ever seen by TLG. So it is a textured green cardboard roof. Very interesting! Ciao! Gary Istok (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Unknown Minitalia Lego Element?

(...) Textured cardboard. Here: (URL) description says: "Ecco come si appoggia sui mattoncini il tetto di cartone." "This is how you put cardboard roof on bricks". (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickFest 2006?

(...) Unable to use GMU does not mean she is stepping down as organizer. I'd check this assumption. (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Unknown Minitalia Lego Element?

Thanks to the great websites of Italian's Luca Giannitti and Gianluca Morelli (and others), I have been studying the early 1970's Minitalia Lego sets unique to Italy. I am finishing up the Lego CD chapter on Minitalia. In doing so, I uncovered a (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickFest 2006?

Hi JoeG, This sounds like a great course of action. When I did BrickFest PDX the very first step was I privately contacted Christina and discussed this with her. Then I talked to all (I did acidentally missed one) the west coast clubs to make sure (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickFest 2006?

I have an email in to Christina to confirm/deny etc. I certainly would not want to step on her toes (or anyone elses for that matter). But I think I have some good ideas for a workable/good venue in Indianapolis. This would likely make it a bit less (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

(...) I didn't get any actual LEGO bricks, but I did get: 1)'The Unofficial LEGO Builder's Guide', by Allan Bedford (nice book Allan). 2)A Tyco Telephone (yes, a clone product, but very cool). And although not a Christmas gift, the HTF LEGO book, (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickFest 2006?

(...) Although IANAL, I'd advise not even using the term "BrickFest", which is a trademark of Brick Events LLC and AMH Productions LLC (from the Brickfest.com website). JOHN (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact