 General / 52249
Re: Unknown Minitalia Lego Element?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:23:20 GMT

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 18:57:34 GMT, Gary Istok wrote:
This pic shows Minitalia set #3.  Notice the large green single piece bi-fold
roof?  I have never seen this type of roofing in any Lego set before. It looks
like plastic, but could it be cardboard instead?

Textured cardboard.

Here:
http://www.lucajuventino.altervista.org/lego/MinitaliaIdee.jpg
the description says:

"Ecco come si appoggia sui mattoncini il tetto di cartone."
"This is how you put cardboard roof on bricks".

--
Cheers.
Carlo