 General / 52247
52246  |  52248
Subject:
Unknown Minitalia Lego Element?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 18:57:34 GMT

Thanks to the great websites of Italian's Luca Giannitti and Gianluca Morelli
(and others), I have been studying the early 1970's Minitalia Lego sets unique
to Italy.  I am finishing up the Lego CD chapter on Minitalia.

In doing so, I uncovered a Minitalia Lego part not seen in Peeron or Bricklink.
It is in several 1971-72 Minitalia house sets, seen here on Gianluca Morelli's
Brickshelf gallery:

This pic shows Minitalia set #3.  Notice the large green single piece bi-fold
roof?  I have never seen this type of roofing in any Lego set before. It looks
like plastic, but could it be cardboard instead?

Does anyone have one of these unique roofs?  It would be great to get it added
to Peeron and Bricklink.

Gary Istok

P.S. Luca Giannitti's great Minitalia website is:

http://www.lucajuventino.altervista.org/lego/minitalia.htm