 General / 52222 (-20)
  Whatever Happened to Karl-Heinz Vogt??

German Lego collector Karl-Heinz Vogt is one of the best collectors of old Lego. I've tried emailing him in the past, but no response. Now his website: (URL) offline. Has anyone heard from him lately? Gary Istok (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

(...) I didn't 'get' any Lego for Christmas, but I did receive a $50 gift card to the lego store, and, thanks to my sister's short memory, a sweet refund at target via a Game Boy cartidge refund, which I put toward several of the mini racers sets (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:IsAAu6.10uA@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] We too got a Xbox 360 for Christmas (for the whole family). I would love to see LEGO Star Wars show up on (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf or Flickr?

(...) Many spacers have made the switch. The one quality that make flickr so much better to me is the "contact system" - I have a link that directs me to the most recent photos posted by my friends, most of whom are LEGO guys. This shows me their (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  "Auld lang sine..."

"Should old acquaintance be forgot, And never brought to mind; Should old acquaintance be forgot, And days of old lang syne. We two have run about the hills, And pulled the daisies fine. We've wandered many a weary foot, Since old lang syne. We two (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

(...) Cool, this is a fun thread! Calum Tsang 8419 Excavator 8420 Street Bike (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

Tom Stangl ----> Nothing. Nope, not a thing. While I spent a few hundredd $$$ a few weeks ago in Orlando, I got nothing for Xmas. Specifically because I asked almost everyone I know NOT to get me anything for Xmas, so I could save towards another (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

(...) Sad to hear it. (...) Cooool. I'll have to suffer with my 42" plasma ;-) (...) Got one of the top model for $150 through the Amex holiday deal. Have had it for a couple weeks, and still haven't even opened it. Lego SW still isn't on the (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

"Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@aol.com> wrote in message news:Is9KyL.1Eu6@lugnet.com... (...) I didn't get any LEGO for Christmas, but I made up for it with: 1) a divorce 2) a big screen tv (56" DLP 1080p) 3) an xbox 360 all paid for by myself for (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

* 1 mostly-complete Technic airplane set & instructions from a church rummage sale - working ailerons! cool! * 1 big box of random parts, including lots of Bionicle, Technic (with a Technic fig in green, my fave color), Duplo Train, and Clikits from (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

(...) ---- Steve Bliss 1 Harry Potter Durmstrang boat set 1 day-after-the-day-af...anksgiving Target raincheck for a Millennium Falcon ---- (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

1 Jetliner, 1 Ferrari Pit crew set and two baggie sets. (catapults?) Plus... One $30 SaH gift certificate One $20 LEGO store gift card. Mark (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

4 Exoforce sets 1 Transportation Plane 3 Xpod sets (Robot, Dinosaur, Car) 1 Highway Haulers 1 Racers track used off of Ebay The above is just for Christmas. I can't even remember how many sets I have bought this year. - John "Eric Sophie" (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Christmas 2005 Loot List!

Hey all, I remember each year we get together and list our Christmas Loot! Let's do it again! :) What Lego did you get for Christmas? List your Christmas 2005 Loot here: It's fun! Name/Loot ----> ---- Eric Sophie Robo Platoon & 1 dozen Technic (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf or Flickr?

(...) --SNIP-- (...) Dear Bill, My suggestion would be to use both and refer to both in any posts you make. For me the advantage of Brickshelf is that it is Lego only and that is has Lego specific tags. This means I just need to click through the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Brickshelf or Flickr?

For years I, like many AFOL's, have posted my MOC and Lego event pictures to Brickshelf. And I really appreciate Kevin's support of the Lego community through the years, especially back when disk space and network access were a lot more expensive (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Need building tips for a church

In lugnet.general, Øyvind Steinnes wrote: --SNIP-- (...) Hi Øyvind, This final versions looks excellent. I like the balance of selective compression (eg. you have reduced the number of segments from 11 to 9) and scale modelling in it. The final (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.town)

  Re: Need building tips for a church

My fourth and last attempt on this strange building is now finished and the pictures can be found here: (URL) moderation, that is) "Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancast...c(DOT.)uk> skrev i melding news:IrLopM.1JFu@lugnet.com... (...) sacrifice on (...) (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.town)

  Decorative Lowell Spheres and another snowflake

While waiting on my Bricklink order, I built a second snowflake for the tree, this time with no SNOT. (URL) Of course once my order did arrive, I was able to make my four decorative Lowell Spheres, two red, two white. (2 URLs) The whole ornament (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  ILTCO layout at the NMRA 2006 National Train Show in Philly

Hi All, Well it’s that time again. We are delighted to announce that ILTCO has been invited to display at the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) annual National Train Show (NTS) again! This year the NMRA 2006 NTS will be held in (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact