 General / 52207
    Brickshelf or Flickr? —William R. Ward
   For years I, like many AFOL's, have posted my MOC and Lego event pictures to Brickshelf. And I really appreciate Kevin's support of the Lego community through the years, especially back when disk space and network access were a lot more expensive (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf or Flickr? —Timothy Gould
     (...) --SNIP-- (...) Dear Bill, My suggestion would be to use both and refer to both in any posts you make. For me the advantage of Brickshelf is that it is Lego only and that is has Lego specific tags. This means I just need to click through the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf or Flickr? —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) Many spacers have made the switch. The one quality that make flickr so much better to me is the "contact system" - I have a link that directs me to the most recent photos posted by my friends, most of whom are LEGO guys. This shows me their (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf or Flickr? —Øyvind Steinnes
    "Bill Ward" <bill@wards.net> skrev i melding news:Is96zE.M3t@lugnet.com... I am using Brickshelf for my own LEGO-related pictures, mostly because that is where I look to find inspirations for new creations in LEGO. But I would like to see the (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)