 General / 52171
  A Disappointed Lego Set

Dear Lego Company, I am writing to express our disappointment about this year's new set, 7324, LEGO City Advent Calendar. As our kids have been playing with Lego toys for more than 8 years and based on the number of Lego sets we have purchased (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A Disappointed Lego Set

(...) The Advent Calendar set this year is definitely different, in that there are no printed step-by-step instructions for each day's model, only a picture of what the model is supposed to look like when complete. And there is no additional (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)