 General / 52112 (-10)
  Re: 7893 passenger plane, contents

(...) About half November someone posted these pictures of set 7893 broken down in parts: (URL) I automaticly assumed LUGNET was aware of this information also, but that might have been an error of judgement from my part. With friendly greetings, M. (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 7893 passenger plane

Interesting! Exactly how modular is it? Can the wings and tail be removed? Could the plane be extended with extra cabin pieces? Dave S. "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:IqyG09.H6n@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Brickshelf?

About two months ago I did the new member sign up for brickshelf, and it said I would get a confermation sent to my email adress. I still havent gotten one, so I tried with my brothers email adress but still nothing has happened. Does anyone know (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Origin of this Santa?

"Markassius" <mark.de.kock@NOSPAM.home.nl> wrote in message news:IqxpM6.Dyo@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) That's the one - thanks for the pointer. I kept thinking it was from the LEGO Club Magazine but I scoured those this morning (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  7893 passenger plane

I bought two of these at TRU tonight. Here are the scans from the front and back of the instruction booklet: (URL) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  NQJ or Brick-it-Forward - NEW TRADE!!!

"Don't underestimate the Force!" --Vader to Tarkin The Force was strong, the offer, could not be refused. Upon seeing the very rare "50 years of Play" book, Ken D, decided it was worth a look in his basement to see what he might have to trade for (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Origin of this Santa?

(...) It's one third of set 4759. The other two models are a snoman and a tree. You're supposed to hang these in the christmas tree, but my wife (who brought me this set last year) won't let me ;-) /\/\ark "gonna try again this year" de Kock (19 years ago, 3-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Store Display Install in Portland: Oh, The Drama

(...) It was me...I just never showed my face. :-) -jeremy gplr visit <www.gplr.org Greater Portland LEGO Railroaders> (19 years ago, 3-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Origin of this Santa?

Does anyone know the origin of this Santa? (URL) saw it somewhere but I can't recall where. I drew the instructions using LPub but for the life of me I can't recall where it came from. There was a similarly designed Snowman which is what I am really (...) (19 years ago, 3-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Store Display Install in Portland: Oh, The Drama

(...) Nah. e did nothing to facilitate the fall. Heck, I think he was more upset about it at the time than I was. This fall was proof that you never turn your back on a freestanding creation that you aren't 100% certain can support it's own weight. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact