 General / 52106
Re: Origin of this Santa?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 18:20:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh wrote:
Does anyone know the origin of this Santa?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mpw/Christmas/santa.pdf

I saw it somewhere but I can't recall where.  I drew the instructions using
LPub but for the life of me I can't recall where it came from.  There was a
similarly designed Snowman which is what I am really on a quest for - if
anyone knows where I might find it please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

It's one third of set 4759. The other two models are a snoman and a tree.
You're supposed to hang these in the christmas tree, but my wife (who brought me
this set last year) won't let me ;-)

/\/\ark "gonna try again this year" de Kock