 General / 52101
    Re: LEGO Store Display Install in Portland: Oh, The Drama —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You're copping to that? You have e in the pic, why not hang it on him? (...) K, what you're saying is that I was wrong about a kind of flaw that I thought Bionicles don't have, because actually they do have that flaw? I'm down with that, I'm (...) (19 years ago, 3-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Store Display Install in Portland: Oh, The Drama —Dave Johann
   (...) Nah. e did nothing to facilitate the fall. Heck, I think he was more upset about it at the time than I was. This fall was proof that you never turn your back on a freestanding creation that you aren't 100% certain can support it's own weight. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)