 General / 52037
    Big Brother? —C. L. GunningCook
   Eventually, even if don't flaunt your Lego hobby, your neighbours are going to catch on... It might be the large sculpture on the dining room table, it might be the number of Lego boxes that show up in the recycle bin, or it might be the fact that (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Big Brother? —Allan Bedford
     (...) This is why I have the blackout curtains and wear tin foil hats when I'm at home. Oooops.... maybe I shouldn't have told you that. (URL) (...) I guess I'm a bigger geek than I realized. Because my first thought was, "hey I don't think LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: Big Brother? —Chris Magno
     (...) Allan, I have some bad news. The guys at MIT did a study on TIN FOIL helmets, if you are using one; you HAVE to stop. (URL) is a snippet of results: (posted without permission (1)) --snip--- We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Big Brother? —Steve Lane
   (...) Lego don't make a 7x2, it's obviously a clone. That would also explain it being an incompatible size. :-) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)