 General / 52042
Re: Big Brother?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:41:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Eventually, even if don’t flaunt your Lego hobby, your neighbours are going to catch on... It might be the large sculpture on the dining room table, it might be the number of Lego boxes that show up in the recycle bin, or it might be the fact that you often have excuses like “Oh I would love to go but I am very busy” (sounds of Lego bricks snapping together in the backgound)

Regardless, eventually someone catches on. Apparently one of my neighbours did and left me a little note on my back door. I thought the picture and their caption could be appreciated by someone here.

I must say, I did have a good laugh, and no one has claimed the joke yet... but I couldn’t resist sharing it with the AFOL community.

Janey “Red Brick”

Lego don’t make a 7x2, it’s obviously a clone. That would also explain it being an incompatible size. :-)