 General / 52041
Re: Big Brother?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:33:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allan Bedford wrote:
   In lugnet.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Eventually, even if don’t flaunt your Lego hobby, your neighbours are going to catch on...

This is why I have the blackout curtains and wear tin foil hats when I’m at home. Oooops.... maybe I shouldn’t have told you that.

Allan,

I have some bad news.

The guys at MIT did a study on TIN FOIL helmets, if you are using one; you HAVE to stop.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

this is a snippet of results: (posted without permission (1))

--snip---

We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government’s invasive abilities. We theorize that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.

Chris

P.S. any interst in a 8417 MISB ??

1. then again, I am a rebel that way.