 General / 52037 (-10)
  Big Brother?

Eventually, even if don't flaunt your Lego hobby, your neighbours are going to catch on... It might be the large sculpture on the dining room table, it might be the number of Lego boxes that show up in the recycle bin, or it might be the fact that (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  ILENN Update: Alpha 4

ILENN has been updated with a major new interface and functionality: (URL) Lots of improvement going on, I welcome everybody to try it out. Still have a ways to go, but it's definitely moving in the right direction. Comments about layout and (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward

Larry Pieniazek wrote: > In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: >> In the Spirit of Brick It Forward aka NQJ >> ((URL) I can offer for trade, a VERY rare, >> VERY well made, authentic JLUG train container. (as well as a few bonus >> items) (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic) !

  LEGO leaving Billund?

Check out this article from The Age: (URL) At the end it says, "As for moving production from Denmark, a decision will be made in 2007." I think selling the LEGOLAND parks was a good move because it keeps the core company focused on just the toys. I (...) (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: Mclaren MP-19 Formula One WIP

(...) Not sure what's going on but I seem unable to post. WHAT? I fixed the folders, there's now one for low bandwidth and one for high. choose as appropriate :) and PLEASE, LMKWYT, honestly. I need to know, and even a post saying "is rubbish, x, y, (...) (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Announcing: NQJ or Brick-it-Forward

Janey, you are right. When you're right, you're right. So. I will accept your trade offer, I will offer my thanks. I will also forward your address on to Tim, in the UK, to have him send you that VERY LOVELY slightly used, open box, ZNAP set. With (...) (19 years ago, 12-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mclaren MP-19 Formula One WIP

You might want to resize them and have two sub-folders in that Brickshelf folder one for the large pics and one for the small ones. That way the viewer can decide. Nice car - you should finish it! :-) (19 years ago, 11-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Mclaren MP-19 Formula One WIP

(...) I forgot *blush* I uploaded them at about 2:00am local time... I was kind of tired. if they're too big, I can remove them large ones and resize them to a more web-friendly resolution (800x600 or 640x480). (19 years ago, 11-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks

(...) Ah, I wasn't very specific was I. I have Pre-tube Waffle bottom plates, and bricks of a similar era (same old style logo on studs). I saw that the waffle plates really don't go for much on bricklink. Any suggestions or people who might be (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Advice needed on antique LEGO bricks

(...) Hi Aaron, I have a few questions for you.... First off, I assume that you're from the USA. And when you say "pre-tube", you mean no tubes on the bottom of the bricks, correct? The only place that the tubeless bricks were sold was Denmark, (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact